TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended when required. By purchasing a service advertised on this website and/or by completing the registration process to become a member of The Karting Arena, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Karting Arena may amend these Terms and Conditions when required and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Our booking system is based on a first-come, first-serve basis; the customer that makes a booking deposit first will always receive priority.
Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of a deposit or full payment.
We reserve the right to ask for a form of Identification to confirm age for Birthdays/GPs/Private Events.
For Jurong, we alternate between fun and pro karts sessions so do expect longer waiting time.
MINIMUM AGE & HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
· Drivers must be aged 9 years or older and at least 140cm tall.
· Drivers must agree to sign an Indemnity Form upon registration.
· For drivers under 18 years of age, this indemnity must be signed by a parent or guardian.
· Proof of a valid driving/bike license will allow you to drive the karts at a 50km/h limit (International license are acceptable as long as within validity).
· Without a license, you may only drive at a 30km/h limit.
· This is in adherence with The BCA No. S343/2011 Amusement Ride Safety Act of Singapore (ACT 6 of 2011).
· Sessions will be run at either 50km/h or 30km/h, we do not allow mixed speed sessions.
· Karters are advised to wear comfortable, fitting clothing. For safety, loose clothing such as dresses, skirts or scarves are not permitted.
· Closed-toe shoes must be worn (sandals or crocs are not acceptable).
· Hairnets and helmets are provided.
· Drivers with back or heart problems, pregnant women or those with other medical conditions are not permitted to drive for safety reasons.
· Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
· No smoking is allowed on premises.
· Karting is a non-contact sport. Intentional contact between karts is not allowed.
CANCELLED ARRIVE & DRIVE RESERVATIONS
Cancellations must be notified via call 8800 9580.
If your circumstances change and you have to cancel your reservation fourty-eight (48) hours prior to the reservation time, you will receive a full refund, less a 10% Administration Fee. Customers who cancel within fourty-eight (48) hours of the reservation date will not receive a refund.
Should you not reschedule with a period of three (3)/ six (6) months from the original booking date, all prepayments will be forfeited.
No refunds will be provided if less than the number of reserved drivers participate in the reservation itself.
CANCELLED GROUP/CORPORATE BOOKINGS
Cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one (1) month prior to the booking date.
If your circumstances change and you have to cancel your reservation at least one (1) month prior to the booking date, you will receive a full refund, less a 10% Administration Fee. Cancellations within one (1) month of the booking date will not receive a refund which is equivalent to the deposit placed upon confirmation.
For refund of deposit to be granted, the requirements are as below:
Karting is unavailable due to severe weather AND
Customers are international visitors (Require proof of documents)
CREDIT CARD REQUEST
The Karting Arena reserves the right to sight the credit card used for all online transactions. Failure to produce the card may result in cancellation of your race.
All drivers are required to arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to their reservation time. Any driver who arrives late for their session may miss out on their session(s).
Reservations cannot be delayed for late arrivals if there is an adverse impact on the running of the day.
Failure to arrive for your reservation will result in cancellation and you will not be entitled to a refund or postponement.
ZERO ALCOHOL TOLERANCE
The Karting Arena operates on a strict alcohol and drug policy. If we have doubt as to a driver’s ability to drive, or believe that any driver may be under the influence of either alcohol or drugs, we will not permit that person to drive. Please note that we will not refund or waive any fees paid or owing in the event that we disqualify a driver for the above reasons.
The Karting Arena is an outdoor circuit and is unable to operate under heavy rain.
Should you not reschedule with a period of three (3) months/ six (6) months from the original booking date, all prepayments will be forfeited.
If any part of your race package is postponed due to severe weather and you have started your racing, each driver will receive a credit for the unused portion of the session(s). Driver credits are not issued on the day but will be processed by management directly onto each driver(s) membership profile and you will be advised via email or phone within seven (7) working days. International visitors will receive a proportional refund for unused session(s).
We reserve the right to refuse or reject customers or events on a case to case basis.
Due to the dynamic of Go-Kart racing your session(s) can be delayed due to many varied reasons. Every effort will be made to ensure your session(s) start on time.
© 2024 The Karting Arena, All Rights Reserved